Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pet Peeves

      A minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find. So says Wikipedia.
A few peeves come to mind that really get under my skin:
1. Static electricity huh........ahhh!! has to be top of my list. It's so annoying when out of the blue you get a mini shock that you weren't expecting. It just creeps up on you from no where. I've become so conscious of it that I will avoid buying certain fabric or double think a metal-to-fabric contact just to escape the possibility of a shock. I don't know where this obsession of avoidance will take me as I slowly become senile - hopefully not to the point of wearing insulation gloves!
2. Speaking a long time without clearing the throat. I hate having to listen to someone pontificate until their voice becomes gargled and hoarse.
These are the two that come immediately to mind. I'm sure there are more.
Anyone else care to share?
Kuwait Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment